Wednesday 17 September 2014



WEEK 2



In this week all student seeking for the suitable lectures to be a supervisor and i have choose Sir Ismail Bin Adam as my supervisor to guide my in developing my project since he is very professional in programming in our college. 


in this week my mission is only to find my supervisor.


First day: (Monday)

I go to Ismail Adam room and ask him to be my supervisor for my final year project.
because of I am electrical student i cannot take him as my supervisor because Ismail Bin Adam is in electronic section so i need to arrange my schedule to get permission form head of section of FYP.






M.Sc in Electric, Electronics and System Engineering, UKM (2012)
B.Eng (Electrical & Electronics), Univ. of Hertfordshire, UK, (1999)
Higher National Diploma [HND] in Electronics Engineering

ismail@unikl.edu.my  03-6184 1000 ext 236






TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK...

No comments:

Post a Comment